Easy recipe for the immortal cocktail created in the 1860s in the USA.
ABV : medium+
Difficulty level : ***
- Glass : rocks
- Method : shake
- Ice : cubed
- Garnish : orange zest, cherry
- Add the ingredients to a shaker
- Shake vigorously without ice first for 15 seconds
- Ice up 2/3 of the shaker with cubed ice
- Shake vigorously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- Strain into a glass filled with ice cubes
- Garnish and serve
Use the “dry shake” technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites.