Hot Chimney Negroni
Kings & Quince
Cocktail created Raphaelle Chaize, Giffard beverage expert.
Difficulty level : ***
- Glass : sour
- Method : shake
- Ice : –
- Garnish : meringue
- Add the ingredients to a shaker
- Shake vigourously without ice first for 15 seconds
- Ice up 2/3 of the shaker with cubed ice
- Shake vigorously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- Strain into a chilled glass with no ice
- Garnish and serve
Use the “dry shake” technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites or aquafaba (“chickpea water”).